Green Day lead singer Billie Joe Armstrong wrote this about his father, who died of cancer on September 1st, 1982. At his father’s funeral, Billie cried, ran home and locked himself in his room. When his mother got home and knocked on the door to Billie’s room, Billie simply said, “Wake me up when September ends.”
A Simplified Guide To The Sexualities
- Homosexual: sexual attraction to houses and other building like structures.
- Heterosexual: an undying lust for Macklemore.
- Asexual: attraction to any and all things beginning with the letter A.
- Pansexual: a desire for pots, pans, and other kitchen utensils.
- Polysexual: sexual attraction to polygons.
- Bisexual: Attraction to the 9th century Chinese army officer Bi Shiduo.
- Demisexual: Never ending love of demi lovato
YOU ARE THE DANCING QUEEN
YOUNG AND SWEET ONLY SEVENTEEN
I am Death and the end is here.
Dean, does it bother you at all, how easily you seem to fit in here?
No, not really.
the funniest thing is that the tattoo actually reads “part of an asshole race”
no mom, do not ask that relative if they want to talk to me next on the phone.